Seydou Doumbia, the Man You Will Choose

in User Unterhaltungen 25.11.2015 08:27
von fifa100 | 15 Beiträge

This is my first review so please comment your opinion and be nice. Madden Coins
Well, about this player, do I need much explanation. I believe he is one of the most overpowered player in this game and with the super link with gervinho and ibarbo, we are fucked.FUT 16 Coins

I played 10 games with him and believe me or not, I got 13 goals and 4 assists for doumbia.

PAC: 93 THIS GUY IS SUPER FAST! Whoever who uses him is probably only about his pace, so he can penetrate through the opponent's defence. His acceleration is amazing and is super effective in running past defenders.

DRI: 82 It is quite fine. He can dribble quite nicely.FUT 16 Coins

SHO: 82 I don't know why, but he can't finish 100% all the time during 1 on 1. Maybe it's normal but he can finish 80% of the one on one.
FUT 16 Coins
PAS: 68 Meh... I already got Ibarbo and Gervinho doing disgusting overhead lob balls to him so it's fine.

DEF: 38 Don't really give a fuck.FUT 16 Coins
FUT 16 Coins
PHY: 73 It is really not 73, its probably more like 65 or something. He's quite weak for me but he accelerates well, so it's fine.

Advantages:
1. FAST AS FUCKFUT 16 Coins
2. DECENT FINISH
3. AMAZINGAT KICK OFF GLITCH (FIFA 15 VERSION)
4. AMAZING DRIBBLING
5. DISGUSTING LINK WITH IBARBO AND GERVINHO

DISADVANTAGES:
1. QUITE EXPENSIVE CURRENTLY
2.PRETTY WEAK
3. SO SO PASSING
4. ARSENALFUT 16 Coins
5. OH, WAIT... THIS IS ARSENAL.

Overall:
He is OP as hell because of the hyper-disgusting link to ibarbo and gervinho. FUT 16 Coins
Like the last russian one, But love this Roma one.
You can just use his pace instead of skill moves.FUT 16 Coins
FUT 16 Coins
BTW, forgot to mention, I use HAWK chemistry. This is probably just because HAWK is the perfect chemistry to all the strikers. It's just making the OP ones more OP.
Madden Xbox One Coins

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ghnmsdgdfg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9145 Themen und 9718 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).