Seydou Makes You Angry But FIFA 16 Coins don't

in User Unterhaltungen 25.11.2015 08:30
von fifa100 | 15 Beiträge

Pace, Do I really need to describe it? Okay, like a jet, no an X-15. There is no point defending against him normally, he runs fast, accelerates faster than anyone I have used, glides past defenders. 11/10FUT 16 Coins

Dribbling, Two touches in the box leads to a goal or an assist, from kick off he just speed dribbles through any defence. Used him against a full TOTY Midfield and defence, he got 2 goals. My only problem was that occasionally his touch was off, and struggles to control the ball at speed, but that may be due to his pace, easy fix, just dribble when receiving, and go back to hyper speed when he has it under control. 9/10FUT 16 Coins

Shooting, Class at finishing inside the box, outside. not so much, I'm pretty good at scoring long shots, he didn't have the power or curve for me. But a lot of players struggle with long shots, so really I would avoid them with Seydou. 9/10
FUT 16 Coins
Passing, I used this quite a bit, It got tiring just running past defences, so I tried some passing to Robben, he got about 30 goals mostly assisted by Seydou, around maybe 20ish? His passing is fairy basic, it works, however don't expect him to pull of Pirlo, Xavi and Iniesta like through balls etc. I used SIF Pogba and Basti. So really not outstanding, but it done the job. 7/10

Defending, Not much I can say, He did recover the ball a few times, leading to a few opportunities, due to his pace and dribbling qualities he does this well. But you aren't really buying him for his defensive qualities. 7/10

Physical. I didn't really notice anything notable, if a big bastard defender wants the ball, and Seydou cant accelerate in time he will get munched. His strength is poor and heading ability is similar. But you aren't buying a target man here. 6/10

Overall, he is the best FORWARD in the game, at least from what I have tried. I would go as far to say better than TOTY Messi, and SIF CR7, due to the fact I have not used his TOTY. Seriously he isn't that expensive for a card that will get you at least 2 goals a game. I gave him a ten simply for his goal scoring capability. Fuck his strength and other shitty downsides, his pace, dribbling and finishing are waaay more important. 10/10FUT 16 Coins

Seydou Doumbia, 25 games, 49 goals, 31 assists. In Div 1. I used a basic chem style. Found in a pack, so first owner.

Lastly, first review of FUT 15. Feedback would be appreciated. And good luck. Thanks for reading!Cheap FIFA 16 Coins Xbox One

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dorothyhicks
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7854 Themen und 8342 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 108 Benutzer (10.07.2017 09:50).