Nba 2k17 domination rewards in MyTeam mode

in User Unterhaltungen 27.10.2016 09:36
von bobgull | 51 Beiträge

NBA 2K17 MyTeam mode domination has been very popular among gamers since nba 2k17 mt coins was released on September 20. NBA 2k17 domination rewards becomes a hot topic among fans. What are NBA 2k17 domination rewards? Are they worth the nba 2k17 mt?

2K player awards The Diamond Board

2K have also replaced the set player awards for completing MyTEAM Online and Historic Domination with a new feature called The Diamond Board. This year you will get to pick from 6 diamond level players when reaching the top level in each mode. nba 2k17 mt pc coins even have an Amethyst Board when you complete regular Domination with your pick of 1 of 6 Amethyst-level players.

First of all the regular Domination: I got silver players in all packs except Boston (I. Thomas), Atlanta (J. Teague) and Thunder (Westbrook) of the normal teams. In the All-Stars packs I got Players I already had with Wall and Klay, as MT-Team-Reward I got Kawhi.

And then those classic All-Stars.... there MUST be some one great in the packs. Come on. I play against the best of the bests. All Diamonds, Amethysts and only 1 Gold and 1 Silver in the squad. I mean, what are the chances? If you wish to know more informations regarding nba 2k17 pc coins, you can e mail us: http://www.playerhot.com/games/nba2k17/Golds !.

Fifa15coins4u.com is Top 1 Online Site for Cheap FIFA 15/16 Coins, Fut 15/16 Coins, FIFA 15/16 Ultimate Team Coins!

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ghnmsdgdfg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9154 Themen und 9727 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).