that I should be in a cushioned neutral shoe

in Gerüchte und Neuerscheinungen 09.11.2016 07:48
von Labi1995 | 324 Beiträge

My first time to a running store landed me in motion control shoes. I have bunions (I have since I was a kid), and flexible feet, and Nike Air Max 90 Mens Blue I believed that I had low arches (what I have are high-arched, low volume feet.) The shoes were okay but had flared heels and I felt clunky.

I went to the running store’s Moncler Manteau Femme competition to get a pair of trail shoes. The sales girl took one look at my giant motion control blocks and observed that I was way too small of a runner (~130 lb) to be in a shoe meant for heavyset people.

Another store thinks, based on arch height, that I should be in a cushioned neutral shoe.

Through some trial and error, I’ve found that I do better Nike Roshe Run Womens with a low (less than 4mm offset), with a firmer shoe, and with some stability. Rather a tricky combination! (Currently running roads in Altra Torins + blue superfeet Nike Roshe Run Donne (too squishy), trails in Saucony Peregrine (new shoes but I think I’m in love)

But what I’ve really learned — the shoe is far less important than maintaining hip strength Nike Air Max 90 Womens and core strength, at least for me.

time is money

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: russbedner
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9035 Themen und 9607 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).