Will Montgomery Jersey close to

in iPod/iPhone Zubehör 07.08.2015 07:50
von Yunxiaocuo | 518 Beiträge

BEIJING Mike Singletary Jersey , July 3 (Xinhua) -- China's only Grand Slam winner Li Na had her Wimbledon run cut short on Thursday night while a debate on Li's way of handling her manners still lingers on.

Li leveled her previous best at All England Club in 2006, and 2010 but failed to go farther when losing 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-2 to fourth seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in the quarter-finals.

Li reconciled herself with the loss.

"It was pretty good, really. At least better than the last two years. And also I proved a new thing, proved so many things on the court," said Li Na.

"I'm proud of myself, because at least I was trying to come to the net. I can now use it in important matches. So it's pretty positive Gale Sayers Jersey ," she said, satisfied with her new style that saw her come to the net 71 times and win points 48 times.

The feisty player kept her temper in check and rarely shouted on court. While meeting reporters, Li didn't lose her cool as she did on Monday when China's most famous athlete blasted at a Chinese reporter who had asked an "unpleasant" question.

"How surprising he sat there. How dare he? Doesn't he have any shame?" the 31-year-old said.

The reporter asked Li "whether she wants to say something to Chinese fans who stayed up watching her game" after Li defeated Cezch Republic's Klara Zakopalova 4-6, 6-0, 8-6 in the third round.

It is the same question that had provoked Li's anger after the former French Open champion was dumped out the Roland Carlos tournament in the second round last month.

"Do I need to explain?" Li then returned in Chinese.

"It's strange. I lost a game and that's it. Do I need to get on my knees and kowtow to them? Apologize to them?" said the player from the central Chinese city of Wuhan.

Her remarks, either from the French Open or Wimbledon, sparked debates among Chinese public.

"Meifulin", a netizen on Sina Weibo Brian Urlacher Jersey , China's Twitter-like website, said: "Reporting is that reporter's job just as playing tennis is your job. How can Li say those graceless words? (What she said is) Too disappointing. If she doesn't change her attitude, Li may face some bigger challenges and troubles in the future."

"Miaomiaojia", one of Li's 21.6 million followers on Sina Weibo, commented: "I'm a little disappointed at Li. What that reporter asked is not a tough or insulting question. As a 32 year old adult, Li should behave more mature and show more respect to others."

Another weibo user "Xidanluotuo" said: "Losing the game triggered Li's outrage, which is a sign of lacking professionalism."

Netizens even compare Li Na with Yao Ming or Roger Federer, who are considered to be good at dealing with media and graceful with defeat.

On the other hand Alan Ball Jersey , many fans chose to stand firm with their idol.

Wang Feng, a sports fan in east China's Jiangsu Province, said: "In my opinion, Li didn't say those words on purpose. She's just that kind of person, candid and straightforward, which I appreciate a lot."

Public opinions have polarized as Li's erratic temper sometimes led to controversies even before she became the top Chinese sport star with 2001 French Open title.

In 2008 Beijing Olympics, Li shouted "Shut up!" in English at a cheering Chinese spectator during a women's singles semifinal match and provoke huge criticism.

Some people believed Li's character helps her become China's top star, while some thought making changes would bring Li more.

Her coach Carlos Rodriguez said on Tuesday Li Na did not mean to say those words Bear Pascoe Jersey , but he hoped Li could be friendlier to public and control her temper, "If Li wants to make bigger success , the support of media and fans is necessary and important."

In depth rmation on please check out this can be found at main website.Utilizing the Semi-Automatic Social Hyperlink Builder, sign up for and post to:* 117 Movie Locations* enty five Social Bookmarking Web sites* 37 WeblogRSS Directories* forty five Podcast Directories* a hundred Write-up Directories* 45 Press-Launch Web sites* thirty Question & Solution Sites* 64 Feeder Sites (Squidoo, Quizilla etc)* 28 Torrent Web sitesI am carrying out it. It functions.Do not be ple off by their fairly straightforward amateuri site. They do not have the slick presentation that Site visitors Geyser does but they produce far more. Most really great programrs are awful world wide web designers. I took a chance on this sofare understanding this and my instincts had been proper. Funky website, killer system.Get it. Operate it! out and domi [ advertisement ]

In achieving this, you'll want to realize that it's very crucial that you get on the correct track to start with, and stay targeted upon it. Failing to do this could lead to unhappy outcomes. It might turn out that you end up striking the baseball left on a single shot Will Montgomery Jersey , close to the following and duffing it in to the lake next., or maybe you can just lose all confidence in the event you always play badly, and you'll find it very hard to improve..

Here's a helpful list of things you can do to avoid problems and succeed.

1. Be sure you relax your arms and grip. Some individuals possess the tendency to grip the club so tightly, and the tension also goes right up their arms too. This will not permit you to move freely.

You will need to make an effort to loosen your grip and ensure your arms are hanging freely too, because it prevents you making your whole swing to rigid, that is what happens whenever you just grip the club to tightly. Failing to do this might mean you can hit all types of poor shots due to the insufficient freedom as part of your swing. It'll hinder your movement completely and this is just what you don't want to own inside your golf swing

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: sonisharma7776
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8495 Themen und 8997 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).