Latest trends in footwear collection

in Beschwerden/Vorschläge 18.04.2017 10:48
von NitaM | 4 Beiträge

Wrapping to the foot with a precise and secure fit, Sensifit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit all around the system. Moulded into the shoe, reducing weight and brings more comfort. salomon schuhe outlet günstig exclusive technology comprising of an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the forefoot and improve feedback and foot wrapping.Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
</br></br>
The salomon speedcross 4 gtx damen has been around for a long time (in shoe years). In fact, we reviewed the shoe way back in 2012 and since then the shoe has remained largely unchanged – if it a’int broke, don’t fix it. This year however, Salomon has decided to update the extremely popular trail running shoe and so today we’re going to look at the 2016 Speedcross Pro.The outsole of the Speedcross is and always has been a pretty straightforward setup with 6mm deep, chevron-shaped lugs that are directionally arranged to account for ascending and descending. One of the issues with the lugs on the Speedcross 3 is that the perimeter lugs were cutoff when the rubber of the outsole ended, leaving only a portion of the full chevron behind on the edge. “What’s wrong with that?” you might ask, well, this means that the structure of the lug is compromised as well as reducing the amount of rubber in what are typically high-abrasion areas.
</br></br>
Another big change for the outsole of the salomon xa pro 3d gtx herren outlet which escapes the naked eye is the updated Contagrip rubber used. This new rubber is Salomon’s “mud & snow Contagrip” which I first has the chance to check out at the Outdoor Retailer show (OR) this past January. On wet surfaces, this stuff is markedly changed from its predecessor and the amount of grip is truly impressive. I’ve certainly given this shoe the business on dry terrain and the grip there is extremely solid but on wet ground, particularly rocks, this material shines.I’ve got to admit that when I see something as luggy as the Speedcross Pro (and it’s siblings) I’m quite skeptical of its durability. However, color me surprised with just how well this shoe has done. With about 60 miles (all trail) on it there’s very little wear to speak of. Impressive to say the least.
</br></br>
Some of the biggest changes from the salomon x ultra gtx herren into this shoe appear in the upper. The first of there is the inclusion of welded overlays which are part of the Sensifit system which we’ve talked about in Salomon running shoes in the past. Not only do there overlays save weight by being more closely attached to the shoe but I felt as though there gave an even closer wrap around the foot. If you look closely, you can see that the overlays on the higher side of the shoe are part of the full wrapped overlay and mudguard that covers the midsole and extends all the way down to the outsole.On more technical, rocky and loose terrain (both wet and dry) I felt like the Speedcross Pro tore it up. While there is no rock plate in this shoe I didn’t really notice that fact since the lugs and midsole material kept me protected. Ground feel was quite good for a shoe with the underfoot material here and the weight of the shoe, while not light, didn’t feel clunky on my feet.

Always a winning color combination on literally any sneaker, black, red, and white combine once again for a strong look on this latest salomon schuhe damen sale

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johngarebi
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8997 Themen und 9568 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).