nike roshe flyknit womens uk

in User Unterhaltungen 20.10.2015 09:47
von xiaoming | 603 Beiträge

THIS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA nike roshe run noir fleurs , SO SOME THINGS MAY BE OUT OF DATE. ~~ Hello, good morning, afternoon and evening and once again welcome to another edition of Hazed & Confused. This weekend brings to us one of the biggest annual events in wrestling to fans in Houston, Texas. Yes thats right, its time for Ring Of Honor s Wrestlemania Weekend Spectacular!! Oh, you thought I was gonna say something else? You mean theres another wrestling event happening in that same area? Must ve slipped my mind! So, as I said nike roshe run fleur rose , ROH have held their annual Wrestlemania Weekend shows in Houston, Texas on Friday and Saturday before Wrestlemania on Sunday evening. As at the time of writing this article, only the Friday night event had taken place, results of which are as follows: ROH Supercard Of Honor IV Preshow Match 1. Alex Sugarfoot Payne & Andy Right Leg Ridge def Ninja Brown & Dirty Ernie Osiris Preshow Match 2. Grizzly Redwood & Bushwhacker Luke def Don Juan & Andy Dalton 1. Erick Stevens def Rhett Addicted to Love Titus. 2. Sweet & Sour Inc. of Chris Hero, Eddie Edwards & Incognito def Jay Briscoe, Kevin Steen, & Magno 3. Roderick Strong def Katsuhiko Nakajima. 4. Kamala v. Bobby Dempsey; No match nike roshe run fleur homme , as both men beat up Shane Hagadorn. 5. Claudio Castagnoli def El Generico, Blue Demon Jr. and Brent Albright with Albright taking the pinfall. 6. American Dragon Bryan Danielson def Alex Koslov 7. D Lo Brown def Colt Cabana. 8. KENTA def Davey Richards to retain the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title. 9. Jimmy Jacobs & Austin Aries def Tyler Black & Necro Butcher 10. Jerry Lynn def Nigel McGuinness to become the eleventh and NEEEEW ROH World Champion. So yes, a new ROH World Champion has been crowned in Jerry Lynn. Which came as quite a surprise to the fans in attendance as most didn t expect a title change to happen on these shows. Something quite funny also happened at the show. During the six man, the top rope broke. All hell broke loose improvising a new match, and they did as well as they could under the circumstances. After the match, they had to shop the show for a few minutes to fix the ring (with a little help from Grizzly Redwood). Someone in the crowd apparently had a cake for some reason. They get it out and this catches the attention of other people in the section, and then the announcer and the owner. They ask to see the cake nike roshe run slip pas cher , which is crowdsurfed to the front, where the people at ringside sample the cake. Then other people in the seats get jealous, so they start sending the cake around the seats. ALL the way around the seats. The 3rd match gets started, but about halfway through the match, the cake has finally made a complete circuit, and the last section to get some starts up a chant: Thanks for the Cake! Thanks for the Cake! Man.... great wrestling and free cake! What else could one ask for? Also, there was a show on Saturday night as well nike roshe run breeze blanche , though at time of writing this event hasn t taken place yet but matches that were scheduled to take place are: Ring of Honor presents Take No Prisoners GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion KENTA & Tyler Black vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Austin Aries Bryan Danielson vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Erick Stevens vs. D Lo Brown in a Four Corner Survival Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Blue Demon Jr. & Brent Albright Jimmy Jacobs vs. Necro Butcher in a No DQ War Alex Koslov vs. Roderick Strong Kevin Steen, El Generico, Jay Briscoe & Magno vs. The American Wolves, Chris Hero & Incognito Colt Cabana vs. Ace Steel So anyways, without further delay..... The Indy Interview!!! Welcome to another Indy Interview here at Hazed & Confused, this week joining us is the Inter Species Wrestling Champion, CHIKARA wrestler and the other half of Super Smash Bros nike roshe run flyknit noir , Player Uno. Uno, thank you for joining us this week. We ve got a few questions for you about wrestling and your career and we shall finish up with a few random ones. 1)Firstly, for those who may be unfamiliar with you, could you give us some background information about yourself? I m Player Uno, Canadian professional wrestler and video game fanatic! I was trained by Wayne Cryderman (Crusher Klein), who was trained at and then was the trainer at Al Snow s Bodyslammers. I ve been in wrestling for 5 years now and hope to never be out. 2) What do you consider to be UNIQUE about yourself that differentiates you from other wrestlers? I have a Nintendo controller on my pants. That alone makes me different. 3) Who do you consider to be the most influential people on your wrestling career? The occasions where Kevin Steen beats the living heck out of me has probably been all the milestones of my short career. I ve learned a lot from them. 4) Which wrestlers do you see as being an inspiration to the wrestling business? In an eventual time? I can t really tell you. I m certain most of the people who are on the independents at the moment are at least inspirational for one and other. I couldn t pick a dominant one though. 5) What do you consider to be the greatest advice you have received in the wrestling business and from whom? Shut up and listen. You d be surprised how much you learn when you just open your eyes to everything else. 6) What would you see as being highlights in your career to date? Wrestling in the ECW arena for the first time was a good one. Winning the Inter Species Championship is no doubt another. Being on MTV (for no reason!) was pretty cool. Winning CHIKARA s tag championships was a great moment too. 7) Five years from now, where would you like to see your wrestling career? Hopefully I ll just be on to bigger and better things nike roshe run hyperfuse rouge , if not, as long as I m enjoying it, I have no reason to complain. 8) What type of trainingconditioning do you do for wrestling? I play a lot of video games. Recently though, I ve started to spend a lot of time aWriti

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Arehiscied
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9137 Themen und 9710 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).