The Nike Roshe Run Looks Better Than Ever

in User Unterhaltungen 24.10.2015 09:21
von Washington | 3 Beiträge

But as you all know there’s always surprise releases when it comes to the sneaker world. Now scheduled for next week is the release of the Kobe 10 Elite High that you see above. Being known as the “Commander” colorway, this Kobe 10 comes in a Black upper with Metallic Silver, Blue Lagoon and Volt detailing all throughout. The traditional nike blazers high vintage Kobe patch on the tongue has been replaced on this pair for a special “Commander” patch that’s done in Blue Lagoon and Volt.
So if you’re looking for a new shoe to hoop in this Fall be on the lookout for the Nike Kobe 10 Elite High “Commander” to release on October 14th for a retail price of $225.The combination of the dark black upper with the bright Volt and blue accents gives the shoe a really nice pop. The blue midsole is another cool touch. cheap nike air max Not sure what the “Commander” theme is all about, but the overall look of the shoe is nice. Now that $225 retail price is another story.

A silhouette with that name, what’s not to love? We’re getting a real treat with the nike blazers sale Mid Sneakerboot, as it combines some of our favorite elements that a sneaker could provide.

This silhouette, exclusive to the ladies, is more than just the Nike Air Max 1. Sure, that’s the base, but it’s the mid sneakerboot motif that makes these even more special. Rich leather and suede materials compose the Nike Air Max 1 Mid Sneakerboot, while a nutmeg-esque hue adorns the upper. If you’re interested, you can find these today at select Nike retailers.I’d probably never rock these. I don’t say that to throw shade, but I’ve never been fond of the whole “sneakerboot” thing. Some kicks should just stay a sneaker and some boots should just be boots.The next colorway of the nike blazers low that was expected to release was the purple Elite Low “Opening Night” colorway that we took a look at last week.

materials are its difference.

nach oben springen

©2009-2012

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 25 Gäste sind Online:
blakejones

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Wordragen
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9170 Themen und 9743 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 124 Benutzer (12.09.2017 09:09).